星期五, 九月 11, 2009

E learning of ICT

From the e-learning last week, I have learned the important of the classroom management. In the case of the Mrs Xing, she face many problems when she intend to use ICT in her Chinese Teaching. The most important is she cannot manage the students well during the lesson. That is the reason that the students cannot complete the work that she given and surf the net by themselves regard the lesson.

This is a very good case study for me. It need to be well prepare before go in the lesson. The things i need to take note is when I enter the computer laboratories, the seating arrangement need to assign by the teacher. And before teacher start the lesson, the rules must be set up to control the misbehavior things happen. It is easier to teacher to conduct the lesson whether by individual work or group work or pair work.

And the well plan lesson also need to consider the time constrain. I hope I can remember all the things when I need to conduct lesson through ICT someday.

The others thing I learn is the cyberwellness. Since our students are youth, their mind are not matured enough to think about others. Especially cyberbully. It is quite normal to attack someone they do not like through the internet for the youth nowadays. They do not know that things will become worse. It is nice to tell the students how serious of the cyberwellness is to reduce the problem between cyber world and real world.

没有评论:

发表评论