星期三, 八月 19, 2009

Session 3 reflextion

Today Dr Quek let us do the group discussion. I like this session. It is because my English is so poor, the discussion session can let me understand what the topic actually are for today session. I'm still in the learning journey to my English.

My friend reminded me that how important English was, and she also mentioned that now was the best time to learn English. So I decided to try to blog it in English. I hope it will help me in learning English.

Today our group discussion is about case-based study. It is like a learning through examining cases such as stories. I do not talk so much during the discussion because I do not know what I can say. But I really try. Maybe next time would be better. But I do like the discussion time :p

After that we all went to our home group discussion. Now I feel better during this time because i try to contribute something. Languages is the hardest part through the lesson for me but I will try to overcome it. This is a long term "career".

I think the next lesson will be more challenging.